I work upon booking only. My work hours are during work days from 9.a.m. until 5 p.m., mostly in Bratislava.
Exceptionally it is possible to arrange an appointment outside working hours. There is an extra 10 Euros addition to the original fee for the 50 minutes appointment if the appointment is held after 5 p.m.
How to book an appointment:
Please, contact me during working days:
via sms to the cell phone No: +421 (0)948335373
via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you contact me by e-mail or by phone or via sms, you are entrusting me with some of your personal data, and you hereby consent to their processing pursuant to Act No. 18/2018 (Personal Data Protection Act and Amendment of Certain Acts).
- Where can you contact me? You can contact me at my e-mail address email@example.com, or by post at: Mgr. Katarína Kárászová, Hradná 4152/41, 940 02 Nové Zámky
- When do I process your personal information? I process your personal information if you contacted me via e-mail, by phone or via an SMS message. In that case, you have provided me with your personal data and your consent to processing it yourself.
- What personal data do I process? In most cases, I process your name, surname, and e-mail address. In some cases, I am also processing your phone number. These are common information that results from our mutual communication.
- For what purpose do I process your personal information? I process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Providing my services in the field of counselling and education
- In particular, to arrange sessions or educational workshops and seminars
- To provide information about educational events
- Based on what legal basis do I process your personal data? I process your personal data on the basis of the consent you have given to me.
- Processing of personal data: I process your personal data only for as long as the processing purpose (our cooperation) lasts.
- Securing and protecting your personal information. I protect the personal data I have at my disposal to the fullest extent possible before their escape, misuse or damage. I only have access to them. I do not provide your data to any third party or other countries.
8.Your rights: With regard to the protection of your personal data, you have broad rights:
- You have the right to ask me to delete your personal data I process. In this case, I will delete all your personal information I have. I will do so within 30 working days upon receiving your request.
- If something changes and your personal information is no longer up to date, you have the right to ask me to correct the incorrect personal data I process.
- You have the right to limit the purpose of processing your personal data or its scope.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data I process. And I’ll show you what I’m processing within 30 working days.
- If you want to take your personal information from me and transfer it to another subject, I will provide you with the information I have in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format within 30 days.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
- You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data. Once I receive your appeal, I will not process your personal data further. Revocation of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing I performed before it was revoked.
- You have the right to file a complaint about the illegal processing of personal data. You can contact me at any time with your complaint or submit it to the Personal Data Protection Authority of the Slovak Republic. If you wish to apply for any of these rights please send me an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or letter by post to the address of my registered office: Mgr. Katarína Kárászová, Hradná 4152/41, 940 02 Nové Zámky
I assure you that it is only me exclusively who has access to your personal data you provided to me and I am managing it with maximum caution and protection. In my work, I respect ethical principles and confidentiality regarding personal data and it lasts after the end of our cooperation.